Salzburg, full-time job
- Introducing IFS Cloud™
- Developing solution concepts
- Optimising and implementing processes and functionalities
- Implementing project work also on site at the customer
- Implementing training courses and workshops
- Supporting the customer before and after commissioning of the ERP system
YOUR QUALIFICATION THAT MAKES YOU SUCCESSFUL
- Business studies or sound higher vocational training (HAK, HTBL)
- Experience in one of the following areas: Financial accounting, production, supply chain, logistics
- Experience with ERP systems, ideally you have already gained experience in implementing such a system
- To enjoy dealing with people and designing processes and systems
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Adequate knowledge of German and good English is required, knowledge of Italian would be an advantage
- Driving licence B
- Readiness to travel (ca. 60%)
WHAT WE PROVIDE
- You can expect to work in an attractive environment with flat hierarchies and collegial interaction.
- Flexible working time models - your work-life balance is important to us.
- Wide range of further education opportunities on general business topics as well as on IFS Applications™
- The gross annual salary for this position is at least €42,000. An overpayment is provided depending on your qualifications and experience.